Content of the article
- Features or what you can pump using a fitball
- Complex exercises with fitball
- Tips for doing exercises
Features or what you can pump using a fitball
This is one of the divisions of modern fitness, the purpose of which is to exercise with an elastic ball of a large size from 55 to 85 cm.
Classes with a fitball train vestibular apparatus, develop coordination of movements, relieve extra burden on the spine. All this allows you to engage in fitball for people with excess weight.
The ball perfectly “unloads” the joints, gymnastics is useful in varicose veins, osteochondrosis and arthritis.
Classes fitball-aerobics – it’s a sparing, but quite effective way to get yourself in shape. It is unique in that it practically does not have a shock load on the lower limbs. Therefore, even elderly people with varicose veins, with damaged knee and ankle joints, large excess weight can engage in fitball aerobics.
Even in the gyms, the ball is used as an auxiliary equipment. Fitball-gymnastics, like fitball-aerobics, has a magnificent effect on the whole organism. Power and stato-dynamic exercises, stretching, exercises on balance with the ball will introduce a variety in fitness. Relative simplicity of exercises with the ball allows you to learn fitball-aerobics and gymnastics at home using a video controller.
Advantages of employment with fitball
- Fitball increases endurance, strength and mobility of the joints;
- Improves posture, coordination of movements;
- With fitball just do it at home;
- There are many fitness programs with a fitball;
- Suitable for daily workouts, the amount of exercise can not be counted.
Complex exercises with fitball
Exercise 1 – Exercise on fitball for muscle tone
- Lie down on the faceball face down so that he was under the belly. In the hands take the dumbbells and lower them down to the floor.
- Raise your arms upwards, keeping them out along the trunk, until they are parallel to the floor. Bring them behind your back, holding your palms up.
- Hold your hands for a few seconds, and then lower them to their original position.
- Keep your head straight on your back.
- Do 8-10 repetitions, and then, after a little respite, repeat another 8-10 times.
Performing this exercise is very well involved in the muscles of the back.
Exercise 2 – Feet for feet
Put your hands on the floor, fitball is directly under the buttocks.
- The legs are bent, the heels together.
- On inhalation, raise your legs so that they become parallel to the floor.
- Lower and repeat 10 more times.
This exercise allows you to work on the gluteal muscles.
Exercise 3 – “Frog”
Perform this exercise must be at a good pace without interruption.
- Sit on the fitball, legs spread slightly wider than the shoulders and take a couple of steps forward.
- Lay your back on the fitball, hands spread apart and bend at the elbows, palms look up.
- On inhaling, straighten your legs and arms, on exhalation return to the starting position.
- Do this exercise 20 times.
When this exercise is performed, the muscles of the hips and legs are involved.
Exercise 4 – Twisting with knee flexion to the side
This exercise perfectly allows you to adjust the beautiful waist.
- Put the hips on the ball.
- Walk your hands on the floor forward until the ball is under your ankles.
- Breathe in, exhale, bend your knees and pull the ball to one shoulder.
- On inhalation, straightening your legs, roll the ball back.
- And with an exhalation, repeat the movement, pulling the ball to the other shoulder.
Exercise 5 – Press and Back Stretching
- Sit on the ball and go forward, bending backwards, the loin does not lie on the ball.
- Put your shoulder blades and head on the ball, stretch your arms out to the sides.
- The pelvis, back and head should touch the ball.
- Try to relax your lower back and press.
Sit on the ball, legs wide. Stretch your hands to the floor. Relax your neck, shoulders, back.
Tips for doing exercises
- The selected exercises should be repeated at least 2 times a week for 1-2 approaches out of 15 repeats at. Between repetitions, you should rest for 1-2 minutes. Gradually, the number of approaches can be increased to 25.
- To work with fitball were effective, it should be well pumped, on a tight ball it is difficult to maintain balance, while performing exercises for soft muscle work is minimal.
- All workouts using fitball need conduct solely on a hard smooth floor.
- Correct landing provides an angle of ninety degrees in the following points of the body: between the body and the hip, between the thigh and the shin, between the shin and the foot.
- Breathe smoothly and do not perform those exercises that hurt you.
- If you have health problems, be sure to consult your doctor, what exercises you should not perform.